Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cheryl's Gruffins

I have a dear friend, Cheryl, who taught me so very much about food storage. I wish I still lived next door to her. She is so wonderful. This is her recipe for gruffins. I'll be posting more muffin mixes of hers soon.

Mix and put in ziploc bag and store in the refrigerator:
3/4 c. flour
3/4 c. whole wheat flour
1 c. granola
3 T. powdered milk
1/2 t. salt
4 t. baking powder
1/2 c. brown sugar

To use add:
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil
1 c. water

Grease a muffin pan and fill 2/3 full. I like to sprinkle the muffins with a cinnamon topping (2 T. Brown sugar and 1/2 t. cinnamon mixed together). Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes. Makes 1 dozen.

These are so filling!! My family LOVES them! You can even use any granola that gets too brown because you forgot it was in the oven-- ask me how I know! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment